Brit Premium Cat Indoor (1.5kg)
Delicate chicken with chicken liver for indoor cats.
dried chicken 38% (chicken meat meal 20%, chicken dried 18%), rice, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols), corn, dried beet pulp, dried apples, brewer’s yeast, chicken liver gravy 4%, salmon oil 1%, dried dandelion 0,25%, prebiotics (mannan-oligosaccharides 140 mg/kg, fructooligosaccharides 110 mg/kg), yucca schidigera extract (75 mg/kg), fruit and herbal extract (rosemary, cloves, citrus, curcuma, 55 mg/kg).
crude protein 29.0%, fat content 14.0%, crude fiber 5.5%, crude ash 6.0%, moisture 10.0%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 1.0%, sodium 0.3%, magnesium 0.08%.
vitamin A (E672) 20,000 I.U., vitamin D3 (E671) 800 I.U., vitamin E (3a700) 500 mg, vitamin C (E300) 200 mg, taurine 2,000 mg, choline chloride 1,800 mg, L-carnitine 50 mg, niacin 35 mg, biotin 1.5 mg, zinc (E6) 130 mg, manganese (E5) 50 mg, iron (E1) 40 mg, copper (E4) 10 mg, iodine (E2) 3.2 mg, selenium (E8) 0.2 mg, DLmethionine (3c301) 12 mg, arginine (3c3.6.1) 9 mg, L-lysine (3.2.3.) 8 mg.
Delicious chunks with turkey & chicken for adult cats
- Let your cat enjoy Lara Adult with Turkey & Chicken. These crispy chunks will even make the fussiest of cats salivate.
- The chunks based on chicken and turkey contain all the necessary minerals and vitamins that your active cat can use.
- Lara Adult with Turkey & Chicken is a complete food for adult cats from 1 year old.
- For Adult Cats Only
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult indoor cats
- Strong, lean muscles supported by high-quality protein
- Healthy skin and coat promoted by essential fatty acids and zinc
- Clear, healthy vision supported by Vitamin A and Taurine
- A healthy immune system promoted by balanced nutrition with antioxidants
Please do not exceed recommended dose (See the dosages in the description).Helminticide-L treatment for common worms in Dogs & Cats. Broad-spectrum dewormer used in dogs puppies and cat kittens to treat tapeworms, hookworms and roundworms. – For oral administration only. – 1 Tablet for 10 kg. body weight. – The tablets can be given directly to the dogs and cats or disguised in food. No starvation is needed before or after treatment. – For rountine control dogs and cats should be treated every 3 months.
- It can be used as a daily health supplement
- As an ear care product.
- As a natural pet care product to fight fleas and ticks
- It can be used to obtain relief for various skin problems
- Use it for skunk odor removal
- As an ingredient to reduce weight
- To improved dog fertility
- To remove cat urine spray